Find us on Google+ Pinch A Little Save-A-Lot: Printable Room Design & Organizing Planner
Image Map

**Attention Readers: As of 1/24/14 all printables are first come first serve. I apologize for the inconvenience, but I had to end my Box membership, so they will only allow a set number of downloads per month. Once I’m moved and have settled in to my new home, I should be able to once again afford the monthly fees. In the mean time please come back at the first of the month and try downloading. Thank you for your patience.

5/22/12

Printable Room Design & Organizing Planner

Now that I'm back from vacation, I'm able to focus on sprucing up my apartment. I’m tired of feeling like I live in a cluttered fish bowl, so I’m taking control and overhauling my entire apartment one room at a time. Tackling a home organization project can be overwhelming; especially if you’re also redecorating at the same time, so I made a simple planner to help me in the process. I wanted it to be easy to use and include features that I seldom see in other planners, such as projects at a glance, room budget and furniture decisions. Happy organizing! 


 Here is an example using my living room plan:





Photobucket
Pin It!

16 comments:

  1. THANKS so much Bekah; this could not have come at a better time. We are going through mass revamping of our home and I had been struggling with organizing my thoughts on each room we wanted to touch. This is going to help OOODLES!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! I’m so glad that this will help you. Best of luck on your remodel!

      Delete
  2. wow, thanks for the amazing printables on your blog! Love this one! I always have ideas in my head from off pinterest and stuff..but never figured out how to collaborate it out visually on paper for different rooms in my house! yay!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Melissa! I use this often to see if my Pinterest finds will actually work in my apartment. I hope this makes room planning a lot easier for you!

      Delete
  3. This planners are so gorgeous and plus they are so useful! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are amazing! I just wanted to let you know that I featured these on my blog : http://www.uncommonplaceblog.com/2012/10/31-days-to-organized-lifestyle-dream.html

    Thank you for creating them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you so much for all the wonderful printables.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, I find reading this article a joy. It is extremely helpful and interesting and very much looking forward to reading more of your work.. Loftplan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for these printables. I am now able to design and plan each room in my house without having small pieces of papers lying all over the house ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Bekah! I love your printables and would really love to give them a try... but it isn't letting me download them from Box. Is there any way you could upload them to Google Drive? It's completely free, and has unlimited downloads.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

  10. I am having trouble downloading your amazing printables
    I see they are on Box and I signed up for an account but can't get them to even download there. Which is my issue...I can't print them
    ReplyDelete

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello, I have browsed most of your posts. This post is probably where I got the most useful information for my research. Thanks for posting, maybe we can see more on this. Are you aware of any other websites on this subject. free printable wall art

    ReplyDelete
  12. It was an amazing article. Realy helpful. Allow me to introduce myself. Myself Bilal. I'm a Digital Marketing Consultant in Lahore Let me know if you need any help.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to comment! I thoroughly appreciate and enjoy reading every comment, however I will remove any comment that I believe to be inappropriate, mean or spammy. This is a fun happy blog, so let’s keep it drama free!
Don't see your comment? Blogger occasionally grabs comments that aren't truly spam, so it takes a little time for me to go through and approve them. Thanks again!