Find us on Google+ Pinch A Little Save-A-Lot: Password Protection
Image Map

**Attention Readers: As of 1/24/14 all printables are first come first serve. I apologize for the inconvenience, but I had to end my Box membership, so they will only allow a set number of downloads per month. Once I’m moved and have settled in to my new home, I should be able to once again afford the monthly fees. In the mean time please come back at the first of the month and try downloading. Thank you for your patience.

5/21/12

Password Protection

Hi everyone! I hope you had a great weekend!  In the past few weeks I have been repeatedly asked why I have a password on my printables, so I thought I would write a quick post to explain.  I love making printables and giving them away for FREE, so I shudder to think that anyone could take my work and sell it. I understand that most of you would love to edit the printables to your favorite colors, but a few may take advantage of the opportunity if they were not protected. To ensure that my printables remain free for years to come, I must keep them secured.  Thanks for your understanding and I hope you continue to enjoy my printables.  
Photobucket
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. It was an amazing article. Realy helpful. Allow me to introduce myself. Myself Bilal. I'm a Digital Marketing Consultant in Lahore Let me know if you need any help.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to comment! I thoroughly appreciate and enjoy reading every comment, however I will remove any comment that I believe to be inappropriate, mean or spammy. This is a fun happy blog, so let’s keep it drama free!
Don't see your comment? Blogger occasionally grabs comments that aren't truly spam, so it takes a little time for me to go through and approve them. Thanks again!