Find us on Google+ Pinch A Little Save-A-Lot: Free Expiration-Date Stickers for Cosmetics
Image Map

**Attention Readers: As of 1/24/14 all printables are first come first serve. I apologize for the inconvenience, but I had to end my Box membership, so they will only allow a set number of downloads per month. Once I’m moved and have settled in to my new home, I should be able to once again afford the monthly fees. In the mean time please come back at the first of the month and try downloading. Thank you for your patience.

11/10/11

Free Expiration-Date Stickers for Cosmetics

How many times have you rummaged through your makeup drawer, only to wonder how long you've been using your favorite eye shadow? Take all the guesswork out of your makeup expiration dates with these cute stickers, that are tailored to specific beauty products that expire in 3,6,12,18,24,or 48 months after opening. Simply write the date opened on the appropriate sticker and affix it directly to your makeup bottle.  Then, you'll be remind when your cosmetics are likely to go bad when that time period has passed.  This will save you a lot of time and frustration, not to mention a possible trip to the dermatologist.




* I used Avery 5353, but you can use any self-adhesive full sheet label. If you don't want to cut each sticker out with scissors, simply get out your trusty X-ACTO knife and lightly go over each line, that way you can quickly peel off each sticker as you need it. 
Photobucket
Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. Hello,
    I am happy to find so many useful information of love and dating here in the post, you deserve the best thanks from me, thanks for sharing it here.See more at-Dating
    Regards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


    1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
    2. Telephone Numbers:……….
    3. Address and Location:…….
    4. Amount in request………..
    5. Repayment Period:………..
    6. Purpose Of Loan………….
    7. country…………………
    8. phone…………………..
    9. occupation………………
    10.age/sex…………………
    11.Monthly Income…………..
    12.Email……………..

    Regards.
    Managements
    Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to comment! I thoroughly appreciate and enjoy reading every comment, however I will remove any comment that I believe to be inappropriate, mean or spammy. This is a fun happy blog, so let’s keep it drama free!
Don't see your comment? Blogger occasionally grabs comments that aren't truly spam, so it takes a little time for me to go through and approve them. Thanks again!